Envox Communications Development Platform
Envox 7 is an open, standards-based platform with integrated application development and management components that significantly reduce the time, cost and complexity of deploying voice and IP communications solutions. Envox 7 combines comprehensive support for traditional voice communication with the industry's most complete support for IP communication, including IP telephony, video messaging, SMS, and email. By melding these capabilities, Envox 7 offers a unique multi-modal platform that enables organizations to deploy all of their communication solutions on a single, cost-effective platform. Envox 7 empowers developers to deploy:
- Voice self-service solutions, such as interactive voice response (IVR), interactive voice and video response (IVVR), outbound dialing, and speech-enabled self-service systems;
- Contact center solutions, including outbound dialing, intelligent routing applications and screen pop applications; and
- Unified communications solutions, including standards-based voice-mail systems and applications that combine traditional voice, IP telephony, video messaging, SMS, email, and fax communication.
The Envox Communications Development Platform provides significant value to enterprises, service providers, value added resellers, and systems integrators alike.
Key features and benefits of Envox 7 include:
- Comprehensive support for industry standards enables organizations to leverage prior investments in hardware, software and solution development, while providing a smooth migration path to the emerging standards and technologies that will be required in the future.
- Superior performance - The Envox Communications Development Platform has handled billions of transactions for our customers in the most demanding of environments
- Industry leading ease-of-use and unmatched flexibility (see our product reviews)
- Reduced development time and faster time-to-market - developers can create voice solutions 50% faster than they can with other graphical development tools
- Outstanding price/performance compared to proprietary IVR systems and other standards-based voice platforms
- The industry's broadest support for industry standards, such as VoiceXML, CCXML, MRCP, SIP, and Web services, ensures that solutions are compatible with a wide array of IT environments, including Web and service oriented (SOA) architectures.
- Powerful management tools for easily configuring, monitoring and managing large-scale deployments.
Envox 7 includes the following components:
- Envox Studio: A graphical programming environment that reduces development time by 50% or more
- Envox Communications Server: A highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant VoiceXML gateway and run-time environment for deploying Envox-based voice solutions and VoiceXML applications.
- Envox Console: A graphical interface that provides a single point of control for administering large-scale or distributed voice solution installation.
- Envox Domain Server: A dynamic license management utility that ensures the continuous availability of voice solutions.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 08 August, 2006.