The MultiVOIP® gateway provides toll-free voice and fax communications over the Internet or Intranet. By integrating voice and fax into an existing data network, you can realize substantial savings on inter-office long distance toll charges.
The MultiVOIP gateway is available in analog or digital models ranging from one to 60 ports. All MultiVOIP gateways connect directly to phones, fax machines, key systems, PSTN lines or a PBX to provide real-time, toll-quality voice connections to any office on a VOIP network. Its flexible architecture and robust feature set meet the demands of a broad range of IP applications.
- Up to 60 ports per chassis for communication over an existing IP network or the Internet
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- FXS/FXO, and E&M connectors on each channel for direct analog connection to phones, key telephones, PBX extensions, PSTN lines or PBX trunks (2-, 4-, and 8-port models only)
- Digital MultiVOIP gateways connect directly to PBX or PSTN line via T1/E1 or PRI
- PSTN fail-over automatically routes calls over the PSTN network if the IP network is congested or down
- Supports H.323, SIP or SPP for sending voice over the Internet
- Supports H.450 supplementary services to provide for call transfer, call forwarding, call hold, call waiting and name identification
- Voice compression to 5.3K bps per call with support for multiple algorithms, including ITU G.723 and G.729
- T.38 real-time fax relay for interoperability among other VOIP equipment
- Voice prioritization using the industry-standard Differentiated Services (DiffServ) protocol
- Configuration and management using a web browser or Windows
- Two-year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 18 August, 2009.