** Supplied as a pair (2 dishes)
- dual-polarized antenna, horizontal and vertical polarization
- easy to use with optional enclosure - pictured, but not included. Plastic or aluminium available.
- extra high front to back ratio for crowded sites
- metallic collar assures increased isolation between antennae on mast- lower interference between links - no armour required !!
- P2P links for medium distance,
- also short links in difficult conditions
- client antenna for large distances and difficult conditions
- setting elevation (of gradient) and azimuth with independent adjustments
- calculate attainable distances with LINK CALCULATOR
- radome (plastic parabolic cover) included!
|Frequency range||5,4 - 5,9 GHz|
|Front to back ratio||? 38 dB|
|Polarization||linear, horizontal and vertical|
|Isolation between connectors||28dB|
R-SMA - JRC-24EX MIMO-SMA
|Parabola||ø 38 cm|
aluminium alloy with baking colour
|Cover||UV steady plastic ABS|
|Instalation for mast||ø 27 - 74 mm|
The radiator is internally treated by high frequency technology "Hydrophobic coating" which increases resistance against humidity.
Use with Mikrotik RB922, Netbox, Basebox5 etc.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 October, 2015.