Multiport Analog Modem Card
The MultiModem® ISI server cards is ideal for small- to mid-sized companies requiring analog dial-up remote access or a dedicated fax server solution. It provides up to eight built-in V.92/56K modems for cost-effective, high-density, server-based remote access. The MultiModem ISI server card also offers V.34/33.6K Super G3 fax and Error Correction Mode, that can reduce fax transmission time by more than half when compared to traditional fax modems.
- Four or eight integrated V.92/56K modems
- V.92/56K download speeds and 48K upload speeds when connecting with V.92 servers
- Class 1.0 and Class 2.1 faxing at speeds to V.34/33.6K bps (Super G3)
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- V.44 compression improves data throughput rates
- Sustained data rates to 460.8K per port
- Phone cables included
- 3.3V and 5V Universal PCI or PCI Express models
- Compatible with PCI-X slot (Universal PCI models)
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit) and Linux
- Two-year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 May, 2008.