B5 Backhaul Radio - Carrier Grade Gigabit Backhaul Made Easy !!
The Mimosa B5 backhaul radio is, hands down, the easiest to use and highest capacity unlicensed 5 GHz backhaul solution for short and mid-range link applications. It’s ideal for collocation applications, relay sites, and building-to-building settings.
Incredibly Fast and Flexible
Recognized as the fastest unlicensed backhaul in the industry. Extensive bandwidth control options, low latency, reserved bandwidth, and GPS sync mode mean peak performance.
Monitor with Ease
Assessing link health and identifying potential problems has never been easier. Links are instantly monitored by our Mimosa Cloud service with rich data collection and analysis.
Carrier-grade IP67 design allows the B5 to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
Just Mount and Go
The integrated high gain antenna and super easy quick mount lets you install in minutes. Also, easily and accurately aim the B5 using the Mimosa smartphone aiming tool.
Easily Add New Links
Spectrum friendly. Unique, high-precision GPS Sync technology reuses the same channel network-wide. Keep adding more capacity to more sites and waste less spectrum.
Tames unlicensed spectrum interference via custom engineered multi-channel and auto-everything technology. As good as two smart links in one radio. Performance
• Max Throughput: Up to 1.5 Gbps IP aggregate UL/DL (1.7 Gbps PHY)
• Low Latency: <1 ms in Auto Mode • Wireless Protocols: TDMA, TDMA-FD, Auto-TDMA Radio
• MIMO & Modulation: 4x4:4 MIMO OFDM up to 256QAM
• Bandwidth: Single or Dual 20/40/80 MHz channels
• Frequency Range: 5150-5875 MHz restricted by country of operation (*new* US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
• Max Output Power: 30 dBm (2-stream), 27 dBm (4-stream)
• Sensitivity ( MCS 0 ): -87 dBm @ 80 MHz -90 dBm @ 40 MHz -93 dBm @ 20 MHz Antenna
• Gain: 25 dBi • Beamwidth ( 3dB ): 8° (HPOL and VPOL) • Elevation Adjust: ±20° mechanical adjust
• Front-to-Back Ratio: >30 dB
• Cross-Polar Isolation: >20 dB
• Polarization: Dual-linear (horizontal & vertical)
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 02 October, 2018.