VDSL-class Bandwidth with ADSL2+ Port Bonding
Higher-speed Broadband Access
The P-663H-51 has two ADSL2/2+ WAN ports. With the ATM-based multi-paired bonding feature, the two ports can be grouped into a logical link boasting the bandwidth twice as fast as a single ADSL2/2+ port, and the bit rates of each individual port can be freely and independently changed by their respective PHY layer. If one of the member ports fails, the conveyed traffic will be moved to the other port. When the failed port recovers, it will seamlessly return to the logical link and share the transmission/reception of the upper-layer traffic.
Robust, State-of-the-Art IP Security
The P-663H-51 supports state-of-the-art Firewall features, Stateful Packet Inspection, anti-DoS (Denial of Service) and IP/MAC address spoofing protection for basic defense against hackers, network intruders and other hazardous threats.
Sophisticated QoS for Triple-Play Services
The P-663H-51 comes with complete ATM and Ethernet QoS mechanisms, as well as various IP QoS features (Packet classification/Rate Limitation/Queue Scheduling). The seamless QoS-mapping not only allows consistent and appropriate traffic treatment of packets, but also enables fulfillment of triple-play services. The IGMP proxy/snooping and fast leave (v1, v2) features also supports the IP multicasting service easily.
- ADSL2/2+, Annex L and Annex M
- Support DELT (dual ended loop test)
- Rate adaptation (SRA)
- "Dying Gasp" functionality support to notify the DSLAM that power has been turned off
- 8 PVCs Support
- RFC 1483/2684 Multiple Protocol over AAL5
- RFC 2364 PPP over AAL5
- RFC 2516 PPP over Ethernet
- VC and LLC Multiplexing
- Traffic Shaping UBR, CBR, VBR-nrt
- ATM Forum UNI 3.1/ 4.0 PVC
- 610 OAM remote F4/F5 loop-back, AIS, and RDI OAM cells
- ATM-based Multi-Pair Bonding (G.998.1)
- Default Bridging for user traffic
- MAC count limiting
- 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN
- 802.1P CoS with priority queuing
- IP routing : TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP
- VPN (IPSec, PPTP, L2TP) pass-through
- DHCPserver (LAN port)
- DHC Relay/Client (WAN port)
- RADIUS client
- DNS repaly/proxy
- Dynamic DNS
- RIP/RIP v2 routing functions
- IGMP Proxy/snooping and fast leave (v1, v2)
- IP QoS
- UPnP IGD 1.0
- Service access control based on incoming interface WAN or LAN
- Service access control based on source IP address
- Anti-Denial of Service, including SYNC flooding, IP Smurfing, Ping of Death, Fraggle, Teardrop, Land
- No response for WAN port scanning
- TCP/IP/port/Interface filtering rules
- Protect against IP and MAC address spoofing
- Stateful Packet Inspection
Configuration and Management
- Web-based GUI
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Telnet Remote Management
- TFTP FW upgrade and configuration backup/restore
- 1 RJ-11 connector for 2 ADSL2+ ports.
- 4-Port RJ-45 connectors for 10/100Mbps with Auto MDI/MDIX.
- Power switch.
- reset button to return to the default setting
- DC Power Jack. (12V, 1.5A).
- System LED
- Alarm LED
- 4 Ethernet LAN LEDs
- 2 ADSL2+ LED
- Dimensions : 207(W) x 161(D )x 52(H) mm
- Weight: 400 g
- Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Humidity: 20% ~ 85% ( non-condensing)
- Power input and Power Consumption
- 12 VDC (1.5A)
- 12 watt (on board power consumption)
- RoHS & WEEE
- FCC Part 15 & Part 68ClassB
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 02 November, 2010.